Oral & Facial Surgery Center of Joplin
In January 1999, Dr. Scotty Bolding, Dr. Steven Skoch and Dr. Frank Grammer merged their highly reputable practices to form Maxillofacial Surgery Center. In 2005 Dr. Bradley R. Burnett joined the Joplin clinic and it was renamed Oral & Facial Surgery Center of Joplin. The vision of these outstanding surgeons set this full scope practice apart from others and offers more than seventy-five years combined experience in oral and facial surgery to patients and referring dental offices.
Dr. Burnett became sole owner of the Oral & Facial Surgery Center of Joplin in 2007. Dr. Burnett and his team strive to ensure accountability, responsibility and compliance with standards in the all areas of oral surgery. These areas are, but not limited to, the following:
- Patients are assured respect and uncompromising care.
- Oral & Facial Surgery Center has clearly stated policies and procedures for the smooth, efficient operation of virtually all aspects of the practice.
- Our practice has a well-organized governing body and efficient administration in clinical, office, billing and insurance departments.
- An active quality improvement program is integrated throughout the practice.
- Electronic medical records are accurately maintained and include regular internal audits, peer review and evaluations.
- Professional improvement, ongoing training and continuing education is emphasized, encouraged and promoted in this practice to ensure the utmost patient care with the best clinical and office staff.
- Our facilities and environment exceed health code standards.
- Our surgical, dental and anesthesia services meet and exceed all accreditation standards.
Oral & Facial Surgery Center of Joplin’s mission is to provide the highest quality oral and facial surgery procedures and patient care using the most advanced surgical technology and techniques. The doctors and staff take pride in their dedication to excellence and are committed to providing the finest surgery experience possible.